Our office will open for most routine dental procedures starting June 1st, 2020.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes in our office that we want you to be aware of:
- Patients will be screened using a questionnaire, both when making an appointment and again when you arrive. Your body temperature will be taken in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. This might mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.
- The practice may use telehealth (virtual or phone appointments) in order to limit a patient’s need to physically be in the office.
- Patients are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office. Call the office when you arrive at the parking lot.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for their use before and after touching items in the office.
We look forward to seeing you back in the office soon.
We are in the business of producing smiles — with a welcoming environment, friendly staff and experienced doctors, we provide services to patients of all ages in the San Gabriel Valley, San Bernadino, and Orange County area.
We treat our patients like families. We know our patients well. We communicate with our patients so that personalized treatment plans can be made that benefit our patients the most. We always try our best to give our patients positive experience.
In our office, the doctor will clean your teeth and take care of all your dental needs (You do have the option to see a hygienist if you prefer). If you have any questions about your teeth or smile, please call us at 6264463101 or email us at yang firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve been active in participating and providing free dental service to help our community, such as volunteering in Kids Smile Month and Veterans Smile Day.
How to find our office: If you use google map to locate our office, the google street view might lead you to the shopping center next to us. Our office is NEXT (east) to the shopping center, not in the shopping center. For your convenience, it is recommended to park at the rear parking lot (on Arcadia Ave).